Eric is a leading expert in design thinking, innovation, business model innovation, new business design and startup acceleration. He has worked hand in hand with hundreds of corporate innovation teams as part of innovation programmes he has designed and facilitated. He has also accelerated in excess of 90 startups to date. He is also a key partner to the IMD Business School and helps them deliver their innovation programmes to local organisations, global MNCs as well as their annual MBA students in Switzerland.
- Innovation Accelerator & Coach: Innovation Director & Faculty of The Innovators Institute
- Innovation Architect & Facilitator: Managing Director of ASA Advisory
- Support Facilitator &Coach: supporting IMD Business School Innovation Program in the region and globally
- Innovation Trainer: Exponential Innovation Program Co-Lead at Civil Service College
- Network Orchestrator & Lead Facilitator: Founder of Singapore Ideas Lab, community of 750 innovators & entrepreneurs
- Advisor, Lead Facilitator and Coach: supporting design and facilitation of SG Innovate Accelerator Programme in Singapore